Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Remember


1 Samuel 7:12 “Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Mizpah and Shen, and called its name Ebenezer, saying, ‘Thus far the Lord has helped us.’”

      My time in Cambodia was nothing that I expected, but that’s because God’s way is higher than mine and I wouldn’t have it any other way. That moment in my life was a gift, it was a pearl. I won’t have a time ever again as I did there, but now I go forth with this Ebenezer stone (“Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Mizpah and Shen and called its name Ebenezer, saying, ‘Thus far the Lord has helped us.’” -1 Samuel 7:12), a stone of remembrance, and continue living on doing what it is the Lord desires for my life. I am simply a vessel and nothing more. The work is continuing on in Cambodia and it’s only the beginning.

Re-entry was a blessing to meet up with my fellow classmates, but the Lord has me back in Colorado now. I don’t know what’s next, but I do know I am here for a reason, so I will be all here. I’m excited to see what He does in these next two months in and through me. And as I continue on, I will collect my Ebenezer stones and remember that the Lord has helped me thus far.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment